Monday, July 11, 2011

38 Days without Xin Yun

 
 What's Love!?
     This love is fruitless, do you understand ? Next to you I only see winter, and feel cold that your hand could not warm up. So I must leave you and go far away. Search for place where flower bloom in Sprinter , where birds sing under the Summer sun. A place to forget the hard time of the past.
     Loving you gain me nothing, Loving you grants me no wishes.So why don't you just forget me ? Why do you keep holding on? Has my love been enough for you? We'll take half of each with us. Our round splits here. A love worthy of poem now buried in the past.
     When I leave who are you going to blame? Blame us for not having a future together Cause I lay my heart upon the wrong heart. Or just blame me for being a hear-breaker, I made you lay your love upon the wrong person. Confined within those four wall of yours, All you can do is hope for a day where I'll return and that day won't come. If it does , I just be breaking your heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment