Sunday, July 3, 2011

27 Days without Xin Yun

     Yesterday , 2nd July , I went prawning with my friends. It was great fun and enjoyable time with them. It's very costly, $15 per hour and we , hiring 4 rod, only caught 3 prawn at the end. Its not worth anyway but we have great time laughable when Jhonson missed the prawn twice and Euwent's bait was stolen triple. Although I only stood , walking around observe they prawning , I was glad enough as we all were have fun. I planed myself one day I could bring you here and try , Xin Yun ^.<
     When I was walking home, I felt very downhearted . I felt like a fun , party had been over. I missed my friends. I felt so lonely walking home. Just a moment before , we spent time having dinner but then I was walking home alone. I hate this feeling.
     When I reached home , tiredly , I went straight to bed and sleep. Of course I changed to my sleeping clothes but I did not bath. I had nightmare again. 
      I woke up late the next morning and miss the class. My friend was disappointed me as I promised him to attend the class. The whole day at home without Xin Yun is terrible . I was facing computer like a stone. I did not have mood to play any game. I tried to do homework but I could not think at all . It's like killing the time . I went back to my bed but I could sleep at all. I need someone who could entertain me . Without you , life is like an broken pencil , lifeless as pointless.
      Xin Yun

No comments:

Post a Comment