Thursday, July 7, 2011
32 days without Xin Yun
I miss you very much , Xin Yun. These days I was so busy with party and doing homework, thus I lack of sleep. Therefor I could not write blog these days .
Todays 7th July, there is nothing much special event. I complete my homework early so that I could blog now. These days I did not sleep enough. I felt very sick and every morning I kept planing of skipping school to go back my sleep. Although I was so busy but there is not a second I did not think about you my dear.
These days I have learn some new vocab that is quite useful in daily conversation and writing. I plan of one day to revise and learn by heart them. Wow , this is my 1st time since very long time I have not get the feeling of interest studying. I wonder I could last this for how long or maybe next week will be over. I have promised you that I will study well , do my ever best for the exam , I will . I will let you proud of me , even though we are now not together , I believe one day , when you read this , you would understand how deeply I love you. Love you only Xin Yun
I am planning of buying Iphone so that we could use the same phone as couple phone. Really this is 60% out of my reason. Others is for my personal application need. Others words mean play game.
I should sleep early tonight. Goodnight my love Xinyun . Wish I could dream of you later baby .
I Love You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment