34 Day without Xin Yun
A lousy girl has a boyfriend, she always wanted to improve herself to be useful for him.
A lousy boy has a girlfriend, He always wanted to improve himself to be at least better than her.
The different is ... the purpose.
Girl wishes the boy to be proud of her , love her more , she wish to be the best girl for him
Boy wants to revenge, Keep man face, doesn't want to lose her any side.
Why do I have this problem? Yes I know why . Because I don't love myself yet. I don't know how to please myself by the time without her . Why do I turn Emo ? Because I keep blaming her fault not being with me all the time. I understand.
In school , I am like a star . Everyone , teachers and friends all love and respect me. I am one of top student , study well , moral attitude and active. But on Saturday and Sunday are only the time I am being emo at home due to lonely. I ask from her too much . I am sorry .
Now then , I will change , I will make myself busy and enjoy , I shall love myself as I love you last time.
Thank you Xin Yun .
No comments:
Post a Comment