Thursday, June 30, 2011

24 day without Xin Yun

     Today I don't feel like doing anything
     I just wanna lay in my bed
     Don't feel like picking up my phone
     So leave a message at the tone
     Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

     Today I miss her so much , I took a look at her facebook , Wow! I found this song is great ^.^ It was similar to my feeling by the time I was listening. Lazy!!! the laziness takes over missing her . Despite lazy, I still tried my best completing homework.
     This weekend would be horrible . Our teachers gave up mountain of Practice exercise. "Practice makes perfect" its true but Its not easy to do ok ! Especially English homework , she gave up amazingly so much, however, "You don't have to do everything but I would like to see you do as much as you could," she spoke nicely. That help a lot . At least I will not have that stressful doing those worksheet.
     Today was a great day for me, This is the 1st time I could understand and confidently do SS exercise . Wow, I was willing to stay back after school for SS remedial thus extra lesson at 4pm . I wonder why I was willing to study such this subject. The reason is I scored full mark for a question by myself . I understood and knew what is the steps to do. Moreover, when I have consultation one to one with her, she guild me step by step. That help very well . Thank you , Madam Rozaina
     Last but not least . You will see. I have not given up yet . I will do my best on studying , Even though you are studying higher level than me, I won't let your family look down own me. Even though next time we could be as husband and wide , as least you have a wonderful friend like me . I will always be there to help you and your family members ^.<
    Love you very much Tan Xin Yun !

No comments:

Post a Comment