29th Jun 2011. This morning was very weird weather. Around the time 1130am , It was very hot sun outside but rain . We could feel the hot of water vapor. All the girls keep complaining noisily. What a girlish
Our class 5N1 majority really do not like Mr Tham who is our Physic teacher. "He has a irritating voice by using micro" , Dona said. It's true enough even I do feel it too. As the result , our class seem cannot corporate with him. He kept nagging, scolding and talking nonsense. We prefer Mr Cheng who have touch us for 2 years . His teaching style is much much impressive than others teacher different subject. Last year result , Physic is one of the top scored for our single student. We did very well for physic paper , comparing the latest Phy MYE paper , it is totally difference and opposite. Sadly , Physic teacher could not be replace. I wonder what would lead us to success.
Today is Wednesday. Yeah ! It's extremely great that we , graduating class, do not need to go for CCA after school. I could go home early and spend more time to rest , do homework of course. However , today I quarrel with my friend Lylen . Assembly was too lame that I slept half way. When I woke up , the show was over and every one were about to leave the hall . I took my bag and tried to stand up tiredly , I saw our class diary. I took it up and searched for Citi or Keny . However , I cannot find City and Keny was having meeting with the teacher. At that moment , I found Lylen who is our class Vice Chairman. I pass it to her but she acted cute and did take it from me . I repeat twice asking her to take but she did not. In frustrated and annoyed by her action , I release the diary drop on the floor and walk away , did not border about the book. After that , she msg me "you are so rude!" I knew its rude doing that to a girl but I was in bad mood every time I just woke up. My apologize to you dear friend.
I reached home around 3pm, but my friend Euwen asked me favor helping Math question . I met him and spent time teaching him until 6pm . tiredly , I took a short nap by the time I come back home . Sadly I woke up at ... 1130 pm . Its terrible and have to to spend time at late night to do homework and writing diary.
In the late night , in the dark room . I am sitting writing diary. I am always miss you Xin Yun . I wish you were with me , I miss your hug . I feel very tired and sleepy . I wish I could see your cute , sexy and beautiful happy smile :)
I love you Xin Yun
No comments:
Post a Comment